How many times do we read "use as intended" on labels? Do we often follow their advice or do we just wonder who figured out that hairspray and candles aren't soul mates, it seems their first date went down in "Flames"!! :)
How nice would it be if we came with that label? Directions for use, Warning labels, In case of emergency, Intended use, For Best Results.
I have learned over time that I was given a creative spirit. That is how I was knit together. I was give the ability to think and speak in a way that paints a picture of understanding. I see the extraordinary in the ordinary, my wish is that I can give others a different perspective on life. To bring a smile, an understanding, a thoughtfulness to life, to encourage others to choose Joy!
I believe that this is my "Intended Use", but I want to be more, I want to be "USED as intended"! I want to live up to my full potential, I want be at full capacity!
I pray that I will be used as intended, and that I will be blessed to be used in a context that allows me to use my gift of creativity, for it is in that way that I feel that I am a vessel for him.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Over the past few months I have come to some realizations and thought it would be a wonderful way to get back on the Blogging path so here they are...enjoy!
- If you want improve yourself, don't give yourself excuses about why you can't. Just set your mind to the task at hand and have faith.
- Be the change you want to see in the world~ Mahamid Gandhi : If you aren't happy with the way things are going, be the change you wish you could see. Step out first, either people will follow or they won't either way you gave it your best shot!
- It takes approx 6 months in a new place before you feel less like the pack of underwear under the Christmas Tree.
- Don't take it personal, anything! It is the quickest way to make a tolerable situation nauseating.
- In all things treat your spouse with respect, it will reflect!!
- Challenge yourself each day to see if you can get 10 random people to smile back at you. It is an amazing gift to the reciever and the giver!
- There is a saying "This too shall pass", guess what it really does!
- The people you miss the most are the ones who challenged you to be better. Even if they didn't know that is what they were doing.
Posted by Christiana at 1:16 PM