- If you want improve yourself, don't give yourself excuses about why you can't. Just set your mind to the task at hand and have faith.
- Be the change you want to see in the world~ Mahamid Gandhi : If you aren't happy with the way things are going, be the change you wish you could see. Step out first, either people will follow or they won't either way you gave it your best shot!
- It takes approx 6 months in a new place before you feel less like the pack of underwear under the Christmas Tree.
- Don't take it personal, anything! It is the quickest way to make a tolerable situation nauseating.
- In all things treat your spouse with respect, it will reflect!!
- Challenge yourself each day to see if you can get 10 random people to smile back at you. It is an amazing gift to the reciever and the giver!
- There is a saying "This too shall pass", guess what it really does!
- The people you miss the most are the ones who challenged you to be better. Even if they didn't know that is what they were doing.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Some Random Realizations as of Late
Over the past few months I have come to some realizations and thought it would be a wonderful way to get back on the Blogging path so here they are...enjoy!
Posted by Christiana at 1:16 PM