Sunday, January 13, 2013

Year of Refinement

One of my area's of refinement this year is photography.  It has long been a passion of mine, and I am a true SOOC kind of girl, whether that is because of my lack of knowledge of photo editing or my belief that it is possible to capture true unadulterated beauty among us, SOOC is what I usually offer up minus  bit of cropping here and there.
I took this picture looking out of the door in our home school room, playing with my Sony A350 DSLR. Although it was a complete by chance shot, I like this picture because to me it reminds me that joy can be found in the mundane, and if you refine your skills at looking for it after time it will become second nature to seek out and claim your Joy.

3 comments:

  1. Claim your joy, I like that. I like the picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love window photo; so many metaphors come to mind. The addition of a star just doubles the pleasure!

    ReplyDelete