Thursday, June 22, 2017

Once upon a time....

there was a girl with good intentions and dreams to take all that was rolling around in her head and put it somewhere for someone else to look at and read it. Then life happened, and she didn't have the time to do what her  hearts desired her to do, and as she aged she realised that no one really wanted to know what things rolled around her head, so a few have asked and she has shared what was on her mind and she was happy truly happy.
I started this blog about 7 years ago hoping that I would have the time and the audience to share some of my little thoughts and insights, they were so profound to me, as I am sure many of you can agree with the things that we produce from our minds and our hearts.
I need to stay centered and find the joy of sharing regardless of who reads, listens, heeds.....it is my joy and it makes me feel happy, and if I'm lucky enough I'll live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment